Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, clearly the answer is yes if you hit the brakes and your vehicle takes longer to stop.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should look out for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal feels low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact us at Metcalfe Automotive Centre as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; overlooking their service and testing means you are putting your life in danger. Brakes should get an examination at every service and by a qualified professional.
At Metcalfe Automotive Centre we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Metcalfe Automotive Centre today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!